You are here
Rampart™ T Interbody Fusion
The Rampart T System incorporates next-generation cage articulation capabilities which enable the surgeon to precisely position the cage prior to release of the device.
The highly specialized implant inserter maintains cage connection while the surgeon inserts and articulates the cage. This provides a means to modify cage position at any point during the implantation process. The Rampart T design incorporates:
- A ramped nose to ease insertion and generate distraction force to re-expand collapsed disc spaces and increase foraminal volume.
- Multiple sizes to ensure maximum endplate support.
- Lordotic geometry to aid in realignment of the spinal segment.
- Serrated surfaces aid in maintaining device position.
- PEEK-Optima® LT1 mimcs bone's modulus of elasticity.
Surgeons utilizing Rampart™ T were also interested in these other Anatomy-Conserving Technologies:
Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
For a complete listing of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings, please refer to the package insert.