You are here
OptiMesh® Graft Containment
The OptiMesh system features a deployable mesh implant and expanding instrumentation. The empty mesh is inserted through a small cannula and filled in situ with granular bone graft.
The OptiMesh system features:
- In situ filling of the mesh creates an enlarged graft “footprint”
- Small insertion cannula minimizes retraction needs
- Open, minimally invasive, and percutaneous implantation methods
- The mesh and graft pack intimately conform to the host bone, providing direct apposition to facilitate graft incorporation
- Maintains granular pack position at the operative site
OptiMesh Product Labeling
Indications for Use:
OptiMesh is intended to maintain the relative position of bone graft material (such as autograft or allograft) within a vertebral body defect (e.g. tumor) that does not impact the stability of the vertebral body and does not include the vertebral endplates.
The safety and effectiveness of this device used for fusion of the interbody space has not been established.
Do not use this device in patients with instability (e.g., resected or collapsed vertebral bodies or fracture of the anterior column). This device does not provide structural support.
Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
For a complete listing of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings, please refer to the package insert.